Re: Fansub Distributer/LoGH Scripts

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org)
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 12:10:53 -0600 (EST)

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, 'Vejita' S. Cousin wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Central Kingdom wrote:
> > >Well, although I am not officially "distributing" (at least not anymore
> > >after the hell we went through on the Conan Project) anymore, I do have
> > >the 2 LGH movies on svhs since that's how we did our fansub masters.
> > >If you can't find another svhs source I'd be willing to copy them for
> > >you.  As for the series eps though, I only have those on vhs, and
> > >they're the subs made by Bruce Carlson - I never worked on those.
>
>    Has anyone seen a LoGH Golden Wings script that's complete?  Also I
> know that at least two groups have subbed the 2nd movie I don't suppose
> anyone seen a timed script for movie II?

Well, having subbed it myself, I know I have at least 1 timed script.  :)

However the question is whether I have a copy available to me locally.
I know I have the initial raw text script available.  However the timed
script may only reside on the Amiga we did the subbing on, I dunno if I
ever made a local copy over to my Mac (which is the only thing still in
my direct posession, though the Amiga is in the hands of friends of
mine in Austin so I could probably get hold of the data if you need it
there.)  I will try to remember to check my backup disks at home tonite
and get back to you one way or the other. (And FYI if I do have it it
would be in JACOsub format then...)

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun    |       Walter Amos
  der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II   |      amos@sedl.org