Re: Fansub Distributers

Monica/Akira-chan (monica@pipeline.com)
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 21:31:09 -0800

At 06:23 PM 10/26/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Here's a list of Fansub distributers I've found on the net that list
distributing the LOGH tv series 1-42. I'll list them by name, website, & if
they're trading.
>If anyone wants to add to the list, feel free to do so.
[snap]
>Monica
>www.pipeline.com/~monica/
>Closed

Uh... I'm not a distributer. I'm willing (when I'm home) to have someone
send blank tapes to me, or maybe negotiate something where they pay for
tapes, but I don't have the capacity to do any kind of high volume. In any
case, it's true I'm not trading right now -- I'm at Berkeley, and have one
vcr ^_^;; However, when I'm home for winter break, I wouldn't mind copying
things for people...

Monica - who feels kinda odd being called a distro ^_^;;
-----
Monica/Akira-chan/Heero/Hayama/Naga/Kircheis no Miko- Proud TABBE! Member
monica@pipeline.com, mshin02@uclink4.berkeley.edu, knomiko@yahoo.com (alt)
http://www.pipeline.com/~monica/ - main web page ^_^
CLAMP, LoGH, Touch, RKen, Gundam, EVA, DearBoys, RoV, Subby, K-sama
"Tell Annerose-sama that Sieg kept his promise..." - Kircheis-sama