Re: Fansub Distributers

Hank Wong (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:14:03 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Isaac Alexander wrote:

> Here's a list of Fansub distributers I've found on the net that list distributing the LOGH tv series 1-42. I'll list them by name, website, & if they're trading.
> If anyone wants to add to the list, feel free to do so.
> Aquarian
> Open, but backlogged.

Well, I'll probably regret this, but I've been known to handle a request
for LoGH tapes if you ask very nicely :P. Keep in mind though that my
copies are not in great condition (generally, 2nd or 3rd generation). I
have 1-42 plus the movies. Email me privately (not the list) for details.

-Hank, who really needs to get off his butt and finish that Golden Wings
script.

Hank Wong             		hankwong@soda.csua.berkeley.edu
LoGH List Admiral		http://www.hooked.net/~renegade
"So fast...like a gale..." -Vice Adm. Al-salem
List archive: http://looney.physics.sunysb.edu/~daffy/loghlist
IRC: GaleWolf/Desslok (EFNet #fansubs, #anime!, #starblazers)