Re: Dubbing in Berkeley

Hank Wong (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 00:05:14 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998 gorlim@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> 	I'm a newbie to this list and a relative newbie to the series but I've
> enjoyed watching the episodes that I could get my hands on (enough to sit
> through 8 episodes with no sound whatsoever and a continuously flickering
> screen due to poor quality).  I was wondering where it would be possible to
> get some dubs in the Berkeley area other than copying from the pitiful
> collection that the Berkeley anime club has :)

I don't know about now, but when I was a member CAA had the LoGH tapes
in their tape library. Not all of them, but up to 30 or so at least. I
would think that even if they belonged to an officer and not the club, at
least there should be copies at least left in the library.
Heck, I think they even subbed some of the early episodes so they should
have pretty good copies of those if not the masters.

-Hank

Hank Wong             		hankwong@soda.csua.berkeley.edu
LoGH List Admiral		http://www.hooked.net/~renegade
"So fast...like a gale..." -Vice Adm. Al-salem
List archive: http://looney.physics.sunysb.edu/~daffy/loghlist
Check out the new #logh IRC channel on EFNet!