Re: LOGH Music

Hank Wong (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 14:21:51 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, Isaac Alexander wrote:

> I went to Anime Nation today and found they were selling the following item.
> Legend Of Galactic Heroes No. 4 Original Soundtrack Box
> Does anyone on the list have all four and if so, could you write a review? It'd be great to list the tracks to.
>
> Isaac Alexander

I have it, but haven't opened it yet (waiting until I watch season 4)
There are 3 CDs, about 12-14 tracks per CD. I'll try to put together some
kind of track listing but my katakana is not very good so no guarantees.

For now, try this link, it lists the BGM used by episode:

http://ais1.huie.hokudai.ac.jp/~kawa/gin/c_guide-e.html

-Hank

p.s. If you get the season 3 box, wait until you've seen season 3 before
looking at the insert. This is because the insert contains a picture
that's a spoiler.

Hank Wong             		hankwong@soda.csua.berkeley.edu
LoGH List Admiral		http://www.hooked.net/~renegade
"So fast...like a gale..." -Vice Adm. Al-salem
List archive: http://looney.physics.sunysb.edu/~daffy/loghlist
Check out the new #logh IRC channel on EFNet!