Re: A little problem

Lee Thompson (shadow@nwlink.com)
Wed, 09 Dec 1998 16:34:45 GMT

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:09:19 -0500 (PET), you wrote:

>I downloaded the trailer of LoGH for RealPlayer G2, but It only showed me
>the scripts in french and I wanna see in Spanish.
>Could someone tell me what happen ???
>
>I am interested in that script, and where I could find the program that
>It's used to make the sripts.

You should be able to change the language preferences in RealPlayer under
Options->Preferences->Content.

However, I did find a bug in the .smi file:

Change:

<textstream src="french.rt" id="TR2-French-Subtitles" region="textregion"
system-language-"fr"/>

<textstream src="french.rt" id="TR2-French-Subtitles" region="textregion"
system-language="fr"/>

Note the minus (-) sign before the "fr/"/>; this was confusing real player, it
should be replaced with an equal sign (=).

Sorry about that!

I've corrected the archive and I'm sending it up to the web server now (3
minutes to go).

-
Lee Thompson
shadow@nwlink.com