Re: LoGH RealVideo Subtitling Project

Djallel Zouita (d.zouita@wanadoo.fr)
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:54:44 +0100

Lee Thompson wrote:

> VOL 1 (the movies and the first sixteen episodes) is in final tweaking mode
> before I commit it to CD-R.
>
> I am looking for the following assistance:
>         People willing to do 'fansub style' CD-R copying for others
>         People with ftp space (30MB per ep)
>         People willing to translate the .realtext (.rt) files from english to
> spanish, french, etc.  If enough of this happens I can have multi-lingual
> subtitles available on the final copy.
>
> VOL 2 is 'in production' as well and is scheduled to include #17-38.
>
> Scripts are needed for #45-110.
>
> -
> Lee Thompson
> shadow@nwlink.com

I'm really willing to do such a thing, I can make the French part if you
wish and the German one (although I might need some help for this one).
In fact I asked about this last time I dropped by #logh and I was
pointed at you but I guess I'm some lazy guy ^_^;;;
BTW I already translated in French the trailer but I couldn't put on my
homepage because "undesired" files are frequently removed. I could send
it to you if you wish. The only flaw is that I replaced the old
subtitling file with this newer one.

-Djallel-

"Sharing cultures?
That's what we've been doing since this morning."
(Leonidas)