Re: Mr. Kikukawa returns to AX!

Hank Wong (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:43:02 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Walter Amos wrote:

> Since he was something of a "stealth guest" last year, I fear a lot of
> people may have missed the opportunity to hear Mr. Yukio Kikukawa,
> producer of the LoGH anime for Tokuma at Anime Expo con in California.
[...]
> Kikukawa in Japan and he is planning to return to AX this year!  If you
> remember Jennifer Califf's and my posts about his panel, you'll know
> that he's an engaging guest happy to answer questions about LOGH.  Plus
> he brings LoGH cels and gives them away! :)  So book those reservations
> for the con now!

I have to echo Walter's and Jennifer's sentiments. For me at least, the
panel was one of the highlights of AX '98. If you have a chance to attend
AX this year, this would be a good reason.

Hopefully though with the advance notice, they will be able to publicize
the panel a little bit more this year.

-Hank

Hank Wong             		hankwong@soda.csua.berkeley.edu
LoGH List Admiral		http://www.hooked.net/~renegade
"So fast...like a gale..." -Vice Adm. Al-salem
List archive: http://looney.physics.sunysb.edu/~daffy/loghlist
Check out the new #logh IRC channel on EFNet!