BOUNCE logh@soda.csua.berkeley.edu: Non-member submission from [Djallel Zouita <scirocco@gundam.c

Hank Wong (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:45:06 -0800 (PST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 23:05:18 +0100
From: Djallel Zouita <scirocco@gundam.com>
Subject: Re: LoGH Trading Card collection question

Califf, Jennifer wrote:

> On Friday, February 05, 1999 3:38 PM, Hank Wong
> [SMTP:hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU] wrote:
> >

> > does anybody offhand know the catalog number for the LoGH Perfect Trading
> > Card collection?
> >
> > -Hank
> >

> I was looking at the advertisement this past week, and I don't see any.
> The only info I see at all is that I think they may be made by Movic.
> I'm trying to get them through at least two different sources right now.
>  I'll let you know the minute I know anything myself.

Aren't they advertised in the latest issue of Newtype (or is it
Animage?)? If they are, I'd say there's more about it than just the
publisher's name.
So if you wish I'll check.

> Jennifer
>
> jcaliff@nsai-petro.com       http://www.topher.net/~jcaliff/iserlohn.htm
>
> Broken mirror, a million shades of light
> The old echo fades away
> But just you and I can find the answer and then
> We can run to the end of the world
> -"Small of Two Pieces" lyrics by Masato Kato, end theme of Xenogears

Djallel

And I ask You
Can we ease the pain of those who lost? (The force of life goes on)
Can we know the cost of all this sorrow? (Tears of loneliness)
Can we catch the tears of a broken world.
Falling down upon the Earth.
-"Stars of Tears" lyrics by Masato Kato, overworld theme of Xenogears
:-) (you've gotta love those songs)