Re: LOGH subtitled in other languages

sundae@cheerful.com
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:44:05 -0500 (EST)

Issac Alexander wrote:

> Since a lot of the talk recently on the list has been about how many
> episodes have been translated into english(42, plus the 2 movies),
> I was wondering how far LOGH has been translated in other languages.
> For instance, someone said on the list that they could by LOGH on
> VCD with mandarin or Cantonese subtitles. Now, did they subtitle it
> for the entire series in either form of chinese? Also, how about a
> ench, german, italian, or spanish translation.

All the VCD are subbed with traditional Chinese, for all 4 series.  I
have yet to find the VCD's of the movies, but if they do exist, they
should be subbed in traditional Chinese, since they're probably
translated in Taiwan or Hong Kong.

As for translation of other languages, I think once the English one is
done, it's fairly easy to translate it into the other Western languages.
In the worst case, one could run it through babelfish.