Re: LD's

Joe Monson (nihon@japan-mail.com)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 00:34:16 +0900

At 22:38 +0800 99.2.24, Oscar Yeung wrote:
>Would any Logh fans living in Japan tell me where I can get Logh's stuff or
>phonecards in Japan? My friends are going to visit there and maybe they can
>buy for me.

That depends entirely on _where_ they go (Tokyo, Osaka, etc.). The best
advice is to just visit places like bookstores, toy stores, Animate (if
there's one around), hobby shops, and used book/CD/LD/LP stores.

Joe

>> PSX CompSched -+- Nippon Resources FAQ http://www.enol.com/~nihon/psx/ <<
  >> Hard-to-Find Anime items: http://www.enol.com/~nihon/lp-list.html <<
 ==>This is email with a purpose. The purpose is a sea-going mammal, often
      mistaken for a dolphin.  --Sam Longoria (quote slightly altered)