Re: [some Spoiler] Another topic?

Jonathan M. Obien (jmobien@hal.physics.wayne.edu)
Thu, 16 May 1996 03:31:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 15 May 1996 RolKran@aol.com wrote:

> >How about Julian? Do you think that he can be a
> >successor of Yang? Could anyone tell me about your feeling about him?
>
> I have a wierd feeling that little Julian is more of a Reinhrd than
> anyone else. Just through what I've seen, he seems too interested in the
> military to be a Yang. Also during the ending credits when the song ends and
> you are left seeing Reinhard glance down at Julian as Julian looks up to him.
> There is definately something going on there.

I don't know if I'm gonna put a lot of weight or meaning to those imagery
that you mentioned. However, watching the 1st eps of the 2nd series, my
impression is that Julian is a tactical genius from the way he came up
with the plan against Kemp's fleet. Even Merkatz is impressed by this kid.

/____ ___/ * Jonathan M. Obien * |____ ____|
____| |____ * jmobien@hal.physics.wayne.edu * | |
/____ ___/ * Bujinkan Ninpo Taijutsu * ____| |____
/ / \ \ . * "Beneath my skin, there lies * | |
__/ / \ \_/! * my savage heart, and it is * ____| |____
/___/ \__/ * where I draw my power." * |____________|
* - Ushio to Tora *