About the persons I like in LGH

Ieong Sze Chung Ricci (ricci@cs.ust.hk)
Sun, 19 May 1996 12:58:29 +0800 (HKT)

Hello Everybody,
I have read a lot of articles from you and from the
tw.bbs.rec.comic on this topic ("the persons you like most in the story").
So I have post the follow article which I post in the
tw.bbs.rec.comic newsgroup.

Newsgroups: tw.bbs.rec.comic

Hello, I have to say sorry first, cause it is really time
consuming for me to type a piece of passage in chinese. Any way, it is
just for interest.

For me, I don't think any one will dislike or hate or angry with
any body else because of others idea. If he or she is the follow of Yang,
they would not dislike others because of their different opinion.

When I read through the whole story, I have a lot of person I
like, almost all of them are from Reich (the empire). But I like most is
Siegfried Kirchesis, then Reinhard, Mittermeyer and Mullor. But Siegfried
is really a perfect person. He, no matter as a boss, a friend, a warrior,
a director, and a boyfriend (I'm force to say so, because around me, there
are a lot of girls said that they would like to get marry with he though
if they have to be a widow).

As compare with Siegfried, Reinhard is (was or will) a perfect
person. He just think of himself, to be a savior of his sister. Actually
if Siegfried is not by his side and his sister is not supporting him, he
will not live in this style. He is a good emperor but not a good friend,
cause he will not open himself to any one. And he is too emotional. If he
can balance his private life and work, he will be a perfect man.

Whereas for Yang, he also not a perfect man too. He can not
balance the private life and work. He work well but unhappily. In his
private life, he is too lazy. Though he love that, but no one will like to
hire him. He has his ability as a president, he can make his people live
in a better life, however, he doesn't want to do so just because he think
that was not his life. So if you think from another view, he is not as
good as Siegfried.

I like Mittermeyer, and Mullor, it is because they have style
similar to Siegfried. As for Mittermeyer, I think he care about his
friends and his army as Siegfried did. And he can work as hard as
Siegfried though he has no (or very little) ability in politics. Mullor
is, I think, the most tough person. I have ever seen in the story. I
always think of working as hard as him, no matter under what environment.

Any way that's my opinion. Whereas for the person dislike most, I
think is "Long gu" (I can't give the exact name off hand). Another one is
Julian (I think I'm being influenced by my friend). I dislike him because
the author create him as a follower of Yang, and said that he is really a
mighty person, may be as good in strategy as Yang. But if you have read
the story book from 16 onwards (that is the story after Yang is killed).
Julian can not live properly, and you can't find any battle he designed.
Instead he just used, always used Yang's Strategy. So he, from another
point of view is just a follower of Yang with less than half of Yang's
ability.

Any way, I like to discuss with you guys on this topic. By the
way, do you know when the extra story book will be published? "I'm waiting
for you"

--
Ricci Ieong Sze-Chung
_v_
<_H_> .___,
`==_ | _==' | _ \ _ _
~~~~~~/ / \ \~~~~~~ | (_) | (_) ___ ___ (_)
~~~~~~| | | |~~~~~~ | ,_ / _ / _) / _) _
~~~~~~\ | | /~~~~~~ | | \ \ | | | (_ | (_ | |
~~~~~| \ / |~~~~~~ |_| \_\|_| \___) \___) |_|
~~~~\/ T \/~~~~~ **********************************************
~~/~\ | /~\~~ * *
/ ~~|||~~ \ * Ieong Sze Chung Ricci *
/ ~ Y ~ \ * email : ricci@cs.ust.hk *
/ | \ * Office: Rm 4220 *
* Office Tel.: 2358 7028 *
* Hall Tel.: 2358 8567 *
* Welcome to have a cup of tea with me ! *
* *
* The history of the Milky Way *
* is turned to another page. *
* *