Re: General question?

temporal@interserve.com.hk
Tue, 21 May 1996 11:26:08 +0800

At 09:23 PM 5/20/96 -0400, Rol wrote:

> Could you guys please tell me just where a fine lad like myself can
>buy copies of the LoGH books that you guys keep talking about. Can I
>purchase them anywhere, or do I have to download text files? I'd really like
>someone to give me this info, I feel like I'm missing our on some important
>stuff.

The books we refer to are either in Japanese or in Chinese. You must be
able to read either of these languages to read the books. Otherwise, you
have to be content with subtitled copies of the animation series.

The original Japanese edition is in 10 volumns, each costs about 760 yen.
The Chinese translation is in 20 volumns, each cost NT$120 or HK$38. The
add-on stories in 4 to 5 volumns are available only in Japanese for the time
being.

Check Sue's mail titled "final book" posted to this group on 15 May. She is
currently translating the main story into - I suppose - English. Try to
contact her for purchasing a copy.

For anyone who can read Chinese but has not obtained the LoGH books, contact
the publisher of the Chinese edition in Taiwan at "Sharp Point Publishing
Co., Ltd., 6th Floor, No. 45, Fu Hsin Road, Hsin Tien, Taiwan, R.O.C". Due
to quality of postal service in Taiwan, letters had better be posted by
registration.

Regards.

from <temporal@interserve.com.hk>