Re: Fwd: LoGH models in HK

1SWO%mimi@magic.itg.ti.com
Tue, 25 Jun 96 12:18:52 CDT

From: Ieong Sze Chung Ricci owner-logh@csua.berkeley.edu

Subject: Re: Fwd: LoGH models in HK

On Tue, 25 Jun 1996 Ricci wrote:

> Oh! At this stage, I think you have to wait for some time. I have
>contact the seller in HK, they said that it is not possible to buy the
>flagship yet, they are now ordering the new battleship. The price is not
^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^
>yet known, but as they mentioned the battleship is smaller in size, I can
>order more from them, but I have to know beforehand how many people would
>like to order the flagship. The price should be less than US$40.

What is this "new battleship?" Is it that they are waiting for a new
shipment to arrive, or is it a new ship model, such as the SHIVA battleship?

> That's all I have seen in the shop, but I think there should be
>more than that in Japan. I have seen quite a lot in the catalog.

There's a catalog?!?!
Is there anyone out there with a copy of this catalog? I've seen a few
unusual ships, such as Imperial Engineer ships in Hobby Japan's convention
issues, but the advertisements in the back of HJ never seem to be complete
catalogs. I guess you're supposed to phone and see what else is in stock :)

Ricci, if you can get a copy of this catalog from this supplier of yours,
I'm sure we can get a bigger order set up. If we can get it on the LoGH
homepage, we may get even more orders!

I have somebody in Japan looking for LoGH garage kits for me, so it may be
a couple of months before I hear back from them on what he's found. I guess
I want to see a list of what's out there just to see what I'm missing.

Regards,
Scott Swoboda