Re: Garage Kits

1SWO%mimi@magic.itg.ti.com
Fri, 30 Aug 96 12:18:53 CDT

From: Scott Swoboda

Subject: Re: Garage Kits

Itsuki <snafooz@uclink.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> what???? garage kits???? oh, i don't suppose it'd be possible to
>convince you to get me some, would it? only of the brunhilde, barbarossa,
>and hyperion........ and if it is possible, how much would it cost?
>thanks!

I'd like to have a Hyperion myself (though I think the Patroklos/Rio Grande
look cooler). I've also been looking for a Spartanian cosmocarrier and
the Extremely rarely seen Imperial carrier for those 4 legged, fusion-bomb
carrying, death-ray footstools that seem to have no equivalent in the FPA.
I believe I saw one in the second season. Ricci seemed to have some
contacts in Hong Kong who could obtain recasts. Have you had any more luck?
The channels I'm using now have taken 2 years at a cost of $100/kit!!!
They have their own website now; I'll post it after I check it out.

Regards,
Scott Swoboda