Re: Season 3 synopses

IRAS POINT SOURCE (BAB010@ACAD.DRAKE.EDU)
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 23:14:14 -0500 (CDT)

One day during the month of October, Ming wrote:
>I don't know much Japanese either, but from what I can tell, Satake-kun's
>LoGH pages seem to be quite informative and they're updated constantly.
>I can't find synopses for either season 2 or season 3 in the Japanese
>LoGH pages that I know of, but Satake-kun has a listing of all episodes
>up to end of season 3, so I translated those and put that on my LoGH page:

> http://looney.physics.sunysb.edu/~daffy/LoGH.html

>Satake-kun also has a very nice history of all major battles in LoGH,
>which I intend to translate also sometime in the future. He also has
>some news about the 4th OVA series, but I can't quite make out what he
>said =) So if there's someone who's Japanese-literate, please go over
>to Satake-kun's news page:

> http://www.bekkoame.or.jp/~satakun/gineiden/getc08.html

>and translate that for us to see =) Here're the bits I can make out:

>- LoGH OVA-4 came out in September. There are 24 episodes (87-118 he
> said, but that makes 32 =) One episode will be released per week.

>- about the story of OVA-4: There will be a second battle at "Rantemario".
> And there will be a final battle at "Shiva"

>The rest I can't make out =)

Hey all,

I went and checked out that page specifically at getc08.html.
Ming's got all the important info. from the first section about how it came
out in September and all. The second section deals with you can rent it and
when that will be. Ming also got the whole of the last part. Satake-kun asks
what is good or neat coming from the 4th series.
Here's a really rough part of what it says at the very end.
1) Second Battle around Rantemario (the battle between two empires)
2) Final Battle at Shiva
These two could be the best but the best may be when Bitten Feruto attacks
(strikes/hits) Ooberushutain (Oberstein <sp?>), couldn't it?

That's all I could see on that page. Then, shodouka got mad at me and wouldn't
let me continue. So, I had to quit that adventure. Hope that helps someone.
I'd like to thank Akito Tanaka for helping me with the really hard kanji.

Ja na
Brent