Re: Season 3 synopses

Chi Ming Hung (cmhung@insti.physics.sunysb.edu)
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 14:30:54 -0400

On Oct 10, 11:59am, Walter Amos wrote:
> Subject: Re: Season 3 synopses
> > Just wondering if there were synopses to any of episodes in the television
> > series, season 3. It doesn't matter much about whether it's in Japanese
> > or English.
>
> Well there are a number of Japanese LGH web pages you can get to from Ming's
> LGH WWW page, and it's possible any of these might have some season 3 info.
> Not knowing Japanese I couldn't help you.

I don't know much Japanese either, but from what I can tell, Satake-kun's
LoGH pages seem to be quite informative and they're updated constantly.
I can't find synopses for either season 2 or season 3 in the Japanese
LoGH pages that I know of, but Satake-kun has a listing of all episodes
up to end of season 3, so I translated those and put that on my LoGH page:

http://looney.physics.sunysb.edu/~daffy/LoGH.html

Satake-kun also has a very nice history of all major battles in LoGH,
which I intend to translate also sometime in the future. He also has
some news about the 4th OVA series, but I can't quite make out what he
said =) So if there's someone who's Japanese-literate, please go over
to Satake-kun's news page:

http://www.bekkoame.or.jp/~satakun/gineiden/getc08.html

and translate that for us to see =) Here're the bits I can make out:

- LoGH OVA-4 came out in September. There are 24 episodes (87-118 he
said, but that makes 32 =) One episode will be released per week.

- about the story of OVA-4: There will be a second battle at "Rantemario".
And there will be a final battle at "Shiva"

The rest I can't make out =)

Ming.

--
|  \/  (_)_ _  __ _        >\\\|/<        | "If you wish to live wisely,  |