Re: the Goldenbaum "family atomics" (changing the subject from ranks...)

Michael Renjie Tom (renjie@uclink2.berkeley.edu)
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 07:15:50 -0700 (PDT)

Doesn't Yang use thermal whats it he said? to fire into Amlitzer's sun
and ride the heatwave straight into the imperial midst? Also, when
Kircheis uses a missle barrage on the Free Planets supply convoy, isn't it
safe to assume that those are hard core warheads? I'm just saying this
cause tactical missles are used and in comparison, photon torpedos are
supposedly equivalent of nuclear weapons (though more discrete than big
doming mushroom I suppose). I guess I'm assuming that with these tactical
weapons here but I remember one of the fleets being assailed by a missle
barrage and they had a net maneuver that saved themselves (don't rememeber
how).
mike