Re: Where are you, Season 4?

Sydney Cousin (scousin@u.washington.edu)
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 17:02:58 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 24 Oct 1996, Mark David wrote:

> > The series isn't really all that popluar in Japan. I think they just
> > want to make enough copies that will sell and leave it at that. I'm
> > trying to buy the first 3 box sets and can only find 2 & 3.
>
> With all this talk of buying the box sets etc leads me to believe
> translations exist.

I wish, but Sue's only done 1-34 (of which I do have copies). I noticed
that when every I copy the series for someone I end up watching 60%+ of
the eps again and I'm tried of looking at my really low gen poor copies
so...
Resubbing them won't take any time at all really so I figured I'd just
use some of my student loans to buy the LDs ^_^

Sydney