Re: Where are you, Season 4?

Lee Thompson (slmail95@seattlelab.com)
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 00:11:27 GMT

On Thu, 24 Oct 1996 19:45:43 -0500 (EST), you wrote:

>When originally released, GHL videos are available BY SUBSCRIPTION
>ONLY to customers in Japan.
>
>Hence, no store sales until the whole thing's out. And no LD set until
>later than that; I predict the season 4 LD set will be available
>by Xmas '97, but probably no earlier.

I've heard March 97 for the LD Box for series 4... but that may just
be the limited edition one with all the goodies.

I've also heard that the series 3 box is being re-released soonish.

_
Lee Thompson lt@seattlelab.com
Seattle Lab Inc. http://www.seattlelab.com

SLmail Telephone Support/Internal Internet Services
*** SLmail95 2.1 is now shipping! Upgrade now! ***