Re: Newbie Questions

Lee Thompson (shadow@nwlink.com)
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 23:56:32 GMT

On Sat, 26 Oct 1996 15:30:08 -0700, you wrote:

>I've just started watching LOGH (only the first 3 eps so far), but I =
already
>really like it. My question is, where do the movies fit as far as
>continuity? Are there just the 2 movies so far? Does anyone have, or =
know
>where I can get, a fansub of the second movie?

There are 2 movies and a side story OAV.

MOVIE 1: "My Conquest is the Sea of Stars" =20
Takes place some months before the second movie and episode #1

MOVIE 2: "Overture to a New War"
Begins shortly after MOVIE 1 and OVERLAPS the first two episodes.

OAV 1: "Golden Wings"
Takes place in Reinhard's youth and includes his first command.

-
Lee Thompson
shadow@nwlink.com