Re: The Westland Massacre (was : "family atomics")

Michael Renjie Tom (renjie@uclink2.berkeley.edu)
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 11:10:07 -0800 (PST)

Disappointed. Simply disappointed. Nothing changes the fact that he is
larger than life. the "ordinary man" I interpret as the ignoring of the
principles that he so passionately layed out to Seigfried Kircheis all
through his life. Reinhard's essence, though, ultimately demands respect
and admiration from anyone and everyone.
I suppose there is blood on everyone's hands in some form or another.
Save maybe Kircheis whom I think they made way too pacifist to have
realistically risen to High Admiral in the series. He's somewhat better
in the manga in the sense that if aroused, he can be quite the force to
contend with.
mike