Re: LoGH?

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org)
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 14:21:08 -0600 (CST)

>I was somehow subscribed to this mailing list as part of a mail bomb about
> 6 MONTHS ago. I unscribed myself of 'everything' (or so I thought) and then
> things about 'logh' start showing up in my mail.
> 	So, tonight, I decided to just write this in and brighten up everyones
> little meaningless lifes. Hope you all appritiate it. Hehe, just kidding,
> I'm sure you all happy people with meaningful lifes or something to that
> affect. Or just whatever...
> -Isaac ( http://yellow.home.ml.org )

Well this forces one to wonder "why would this guy get subscribed to something
as part of a 'mail bomb'?"  But I think the answer is self evident, if writing
in to mailing lists which he has no idea of what it is, insulting people, then
trying to quickly wriggle out of it by throwing in a lame apology is something
he does regularly.  I suspect this "Isaac" may have annoyed a number of people
in his day... and he can now add another few dozen or so to that list...

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun    |       Walter Amos
  der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II   |      amos@sedl.org