Re: new LoGH scans

Chi Ming Hung (cmhung@insti.physics.sunysb.edu)
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 19:59:03 -0500

On Nov 15, 10:48am, ctchaun@OntheNet.com.au wrote:
> Subject: Re: new LoGH scans
> If you read from the left top, it says Earth, Odin, Phezzan Corridor,
> Phezzan, Heinissen, (I don't know the next one), Iserlon(don't know the one
> in bracket), centre of Universe
>
> On the bottom left, it says:"The route of 10000 light year attack"
>
> Sunny
>
>-- End of excerpt from ctchaun@OntheNet.com.au

Um not quite =)  For a fresh-from-the-oven translation, look at:

	http://tonic.physics.sunysb.edu/~ming/logh/LGHmap2.jpg

donno what's that chasm separating the Imperial and FPA territories
though.

Also I've updated the funny picture in the LoGH ML archive page to the
color one Walter uploaded.  If you're interested, the banner in the picture
says: "Hope LoGH will be televised!"  Guess not at such a late stage =)

There are some new info about the 4th season from Satake-kun's LoGH page.
I'm currently adding the titles of the first 8 episodes to the episode
guide on my page.  I think they have detailed stats about the two battles
we mentioned previously:  Seems the 10th battle at Iserlohn is a minor
skirmish without serious loss of ships/lives, but the 2nd battle at
"Rentemario" is much more devastating...

Ming.

--
|  \/  (_)_ _  __ _        >\\\|/<        | "If you wish to live wisely,  |