Re: subs of eps 35-36 out?]

Sledge Hammer! (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 12:31:47 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, James Baker wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, Sledge Hammer! wrote:
> > Please excuse me while I put on my ignorant anime fan hat. But I've always
> > considered LoGH a shonen anime. Isn't "shoujo" stuff like Marmalade Boy,
> > Wedding Peach, Blue-Green Years, etc?
> >
> > -Hank
>
> What does this shonen anime mean?

Somebody will probably have a better explanation, but in short:

shoujo anime: girl's anime
shonen anime: guy's anime

there are lots of other categories. I have a good post describing all the
different categories of anime saved somewhere on my mail spool. If I can
find it I'll repost it here or send it to you.

-Hank

Hank Wong				hankwong@soda.csua.berkeley.edu
California '95				Technical Writer and PP-ASEL-IA
Legend of the Galactic Heroes List Administrator
*****-----*****---http://www.hooked.net/~renegade***-----*****