Re: Learn Japanese, anime style

Michael Renjie Tom (renjie@uclink2.berkeley.edu)
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 12:39:38 -0800 (PST)

Quick lessons and pointless phrases that are immaterial in real life but
are really really useful in LOGH.  I'm sure that the hardcore fanatics in
this list already know them for others  (my romanized jp sucks so excuse
that fact:
Ha-  Yes sir
Moyee- ENOUGH
Kai san- DISMISSED
In Gun Da- Reinforcements
Yi Teh- OPEN FIRE!
TEh toh Kun: Admiral
KAh Kah: Your excellency.
Ma Sa Ka:  Impossible! ONly used by a fool that falls into a trap.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA: Confident laughter only used when watching a fool that
falls into a well laid plan.
All the silly phrases that I can think of at the moment.
mike