Bab5 spoilers

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org)
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 12:29:23 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Sledge Hammer! wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Reinhard-Siegfried wrote:
>
> p.s. was anybody else reminded of LoGH after watching this week's episode
> of Babylon 5? Don't know about Sheridan's military genius, but I think
> we'll see somthing next week judging by the previews. I think Ivanova
> would make a decent Admiral though.

Ack!

Before you start making comaprisons to  current Babylon 5 episodes PLEASE
REMEMBER  that not all areas of the country get B5 at the same time!  The
episode you speak of will not air in Austin until Sunday evening.  Many B5
fans are spoiler-conscious so please don't put spoilers about current B5
episodes in any public list messages!

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun    |       Walter Amos
  der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II   |      amos@sedl.org