Re: Nice Cool Phrases in the Logh

Sledge Hammer! (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 23:29:35 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Reinhard-Siegfried wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Would somebody please put the "nice cool phrases in the Logh", such as
> those offered by Mr. Hank Wong (Sledge Hammer) in his "Re: Learn
> Japanese, anime style" (28th January 1997), in the Logh homepage? It
> will be nice to have things like Oberstein's cynice and Yang's wits
> here. Thanks in advance!

If I'm not mistaken, Ming's page already has a link to a Japanese page of
Yang Wenli quotations. Perhaps if we could get those translated, and add
mabye a "best of" quotations from LoGH gathered from this mailing list,
that would be pretty cool IMO. If there is enough interest from you guys,
I can volunteer to compile the quotes.

So start quoting away...

-Hank

p.s. was anybody else reminded of LoGH after watching this week's episode
of Babylon 5? Don't know about Sheridan's military genius, but I think
we'll see somthing next week judging by the previews. I think Ivanova
would make a decent Admiral though.

Hank Wong				hankwong@soda.csua.berkeley.edu
California '95				Technical Writer and PP-ASEL-IA
Legend of the Galactic Heroes List Administrator
*****-----*****---http://www.hooked.net/~renegade***-----*****