Re: Ok, this is what I have seen

Zara (zara@evansville.net)
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 14:53:55 -0600 (CST)

Ok, that is great, now I would love to see this movie again.
Unfortunately I moved from texas, and UT, so you Anime guys there I can
see it there. I am stuck in the midwest with no Anime connections... Does
anyone have this movie on tape....

On Sat, 1 Feb 1997, Lee Thompson wrote:

> >I remember during these sequences I heard Ravels Bolero. Now I love that
> >song, and I love this movie. I havent seen the entire thing yet. I want
> >to though. What is the name of that movie, and can anyone send me a copy.
> >I really want to get envolved in this saga.
>
> The movie is "My Conquest is the Sea of Stars".   It was released in 1988.
>
> -
> Lee Thompson
> shadow@nwlink.com

Jonathan P. Kinlaw                                        WCS HelpDesk
Voice: 479-1700x25                      E-mail: wcshelp@evansville.net
Online Help Desk:          http://www.evansville.net/userinfo/helpdesk