Re: Box 4 !!!

Xerxes J. (xerxes@hkstar.com)
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 23:46:33 +0800 (HKT)

At 02:54 PM 3/16/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Wah =) =) !!!
>
>     I'm going to have Box 4 tomorrow - small fit of hysteria because I
>thought I wouldn't get it for much longer due to unfortunate timing.  Todd
>was in Japan for a day on Air Force stuff (yesterday, March 15, had 4 hrs to
>shop) and since Box 4 was due out March 17, and  Box 3 was a little late
>re-releasing, I didn't think I had a snowball's chance.  So I gave him money
>and told him to get me the rest of Gundam Wing (Vol. 2 and up).
>     So, to make a long story shorter, Todd called home to have someone tell
>me I owed him money because after getting the Gundam W, he later went to
>Ishimaru and they had it out two days early  !!
>     I'm very happy, though my checking account is now snarling at me.
>
>     I foresee an anime OD coming on - 13 LDs by tomorrow evening.  I had
>better start caffeinating now !
>
>A little giddy right now ^_^
>
>Barbara

Do give us a review after you've finished watching it !

And have you got the soundtrack that was scheduled to be released on March
17 too ?

BTW, I found "Must be Something" (4th Season opening theme song) on 3.5" CD.
There are altogether 4 tracks on the CD : on the 1st track is the full
version in 2 parts, on the 2nd the shorter version that comes with the
opeining logo, on the 3rd and 4th the karaoke version and the intrusmental
version.  For anyone who wish to order this CD, the price is 800 yens (tax
included) and the catelogue no. is TKDA-71099.

Someone complained a while ago about the singer's pronunciation.  After
listening to the song for several times, I am happy to announce that - as a
non-native speaker of English - I was able to spot about 30% of all the
words.  But most of the key words escaped me, so I, too, could not
understand the lyric without making reference to it being printed on the
back of the front cover sheet.

Xerxes J.
xerxes@hkstar.com