Re: Soundtrack CDs

Greg Bower (majortom@extremezone.com)
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 13:49:07 -0800

This is a reply to a small thread a few months ago.

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org) wrote:

>If you also want the classical themes, there are a LOT of cds available.  I
>have a number of cds from series 2, a single one from series 1, and the second >movie cd.  This last is very nice, and is from Animage records, Tokuma Japan
>Communications, TKCA-70225.  I can give comments on the other cds I have if
>you want.

   I finally bought my first LOGH CD. I wasn't sure if the CD was what I
had in mind, so I bought the SM version of it. It turned out to be
exactly what I wanted. It was a collection of the symphonic pieces used
in the show, by Wagner, Tchaikovsky, Mahler, Beethoven, Schuman, etc. It
is 10 tracks and it's about 63 minutes long. I'm not sure if it is from
the first season, because I don't recognize any of the pieces used in
the show (I only have the first season on tape). Although it does have
Jean Robert Lapp and Jessica Edwards, so it might be from the first
series. (Sorry, I can only read katakana so far.) Anyway, it's a great
CD.

--