Re: Any Logh Fanfics out there ?

Ondine (ondine@rocketmail.com)
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 22:20:05 -0700 (PDT)

---Monica/Akira-chan  wrote:

> At 01:35 AM 7/4/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >
> >Are there any Logh Fanfics out there ? I don't believe there isn't
any.

> >In particular, Monica-san, did you write any Logh fics ? (Besides
the
> >one about Kircheis watching everyone from heaven that you posted to
,
> >is it CML or FFML?)
>
> Just that one... and a poem. Wasn't really planning on writing any
more, if
> only because what you can do with LoGH is rather limited...
>
> Monica

Why ? Is it because Logh is too serious ? Is it because it is so much
"real life scenario" that leaves no room for imagination/creativity?
Or is it because none of the characters (whose private life is largely
unexplored) appeals to fanfickers ?

I'm no fanficker myself, so I don't know how hard it is to write a

I want to read the poem !

Ondine