Re: Yang Wenli

Mark David (madavid@mail.on.rogers.wave.ca)
Fri, 04 Jul 1997 23:48:45 -0400

>I just finished reading the recent archive of the character discussion in
>the mailing list.  I have noticed that most people on this list do not
>like Yang that much.

I like Yang a lot. He's not super cool or carbon-copy Good Guy. What he is,
for lack of a better word, *civilized*, in the most positive sense of the
word. Yes, he's sloppy and drinks a lot of tea and is a bit eccentric and
no he doesn't hear a cape, but pay attention to the people around him and
you'll know why.

He's the perfect rival for Reihnhart.

.-Mark David -- Super Genius!-----------.
| For Ottawa Anime, URL to:             |
| www.achilles.net/~madavid/fansub.htm  |
| madavid@achilles.net                  |
| dl807@freenet.calreton.ca             |
| Riding high on his bright, shiny      |
|  zeppelin of arrogance!               |

LoGH ML Archive: Re: Yang Wenli