Re: Any Logh Fanfics out there ?

Monica/Akira-chan (monica@pipeline.com)
Sun, 06 Jul 1997 23:39:36 -0400

At 10:46 PM 7/5/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Can somebody tell me about the characters in the series, I just saw the
>download clips of the series, beatiful, I must see more......
>
>Robert

*Blink* What are you doing on the LoGH ML if you haven't seen.... ^^;;
Ah well. Never mind- Describe the charas? Kinda difficult, considering the #
and the complexities... there are several good pages out there, and the
Anime Web turnpike is a good start. http://www.anipike.com/

Monica- who just speed-read and deleted 400 mails... ooh..
-----
Monica/Akira-chan/Heero/Hayama/Naga/Kircheis no Miko- Proud TABBE! Member
monica@pipeline.com - http://www.pipeline.com/~monica/ -fics, pics, tapes!
Loves- CLAMP, LoGH, MB, RKen, Z/B, Gundam, EVA, KoDoCha, RoV, Subby, Sieg
"Tell Annerose-sama that Sieg kept his promise..." - Kircheis-sama
"Watashi no Andre?" Oscar Francois de Jarjeyes