RE: Any Logh Fanfics out there ?

Califf, Jennifer (jcaliff@nsai-petro.com)
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 16:48:40 -0500

>A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, Ondine wrote:
>
>>Are there any Logh Fanfics out there ? I don't believe there isn't any.

I wrote and posted to the list a short Animaniacs/LoGH fanfic that I am
still working on.  When I create my Shrine to Yang, I might go ahead and
put it up on my web page.  For now, if you want to read my pathetic
attempt at humor, let me know.

You know, Pinky and the Brain are much easier to write that Yakko, Wakko
and Dot.  They always follow a sort of pattern and you can predict their
creative enough to do them justice.

Jennifer

When Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised.
When Old MacDonald had a farm, the doctor nearly died!