Taking the shot

Deborah J. Brown (legion@erinet.com)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 17:44:32 -0400

Kong Wong wrote:
>Oberstein will never take that shot for Reinhard.  But if he was in
>charge of security, the incident would never have a chance to occure.

You interest me. I've not read the novels, so I don't know how it was
originally written, but the anime clearly shows him stepping in front of
Reinhard. He was apparently willing to take the shot. How do you mean He
will never take that shot?

I agree that security should never have allowed the weapon to get in,
leaving me to wonder if there may have been a spy in the ranks who let
it slip by. Does anyone who's read the novels know?

Legion - Okay, so it's *sick* to like Oberstein.