Re: Taking the shot(just seiyuu)

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org)
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 08:55:25 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 18 Jul 1997 Girrens@aol.com wrote:

> Shiozawa Kaneto is great. I've gotten relatively good at picking out seiyuu,
> to the extent other people at Central Anime (who also know my LOGH obsession)
> see me get my listening look on my face and say, "Okay, Barbara, who does
> he/she play in Galactic Heroes ?" Shiozawa-san plays some of my favorite
> characters, from Kazama Shin (Area 88) to Duke (Toshinden). I was watching
> some of the guys playing Toshinden 2, Duke said one word, and I said, "That's
> Oberstein !" They laughed, and then Hiroaki confirmed it for me.

What's really a bizarre trip - he also plays the voice of the incompetent
court wizard "Rosario" in "Dragon Half"!  When I first realized this trying to
picture Oberstein walking in with a bucket of dry ice to generate clouds for
dramatic effect gave me severe conniptions. ^_^

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun    |       Walter Amos
  der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II   |      amos@sedl.org