Re: Looking for episodes.

Jeff Jarlett (jpjarlet@eos.ncsu.edu)
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 16:34:21 -0400

On Sep 15,  2:27pm, <Mark Andrew Siefert> wrote:
> Subject: Re: Looking for episodes.
> On Mon, 15 Sep 1997, Mark Ma wrote:

> 	I had a similar experience.  The first time I heard of LoGH was
> while reading "More Thrust" the supplement rules to the Full Thrust
> miniature starship wargame.  The section was giving suggestions for
> new backgrounds for players to dabble in and Anime came up.  Of course
> Macross and Yamato were mentioned but LoGH got special mention because it
> had (I'm paraphrasing here) "the most massive fleet engagments in
> animation."  Since I love a good space battle how could I resist checking
> it out.

I first saw it during my frshman year here as part of a weekly anime showing
(it was one of the 1st things I had ever watched).  I didn't know more were
made unti la year later when a friend gave me a few episodes.  I got hooked.

What is this PC game I hear about?  (sorry if this has been asked 100 times...)

Also I have semi-built a wargame based on LoGH.  Mostly I did it because there
had never been a commander-based space combat game before.

Also exactly how many episodes have been subtitled, and who is working on them?
(sorry if this has been asked as well)