Re: Looking for episodes.

S. Cousin (scousin@u.washington.edu)
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 14:29:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 15 Sep 1997, Jeff Jarlett wrote:

> What is this PC game I hear about?  (sorry if this has been asked 100
> times...)

  It's a RPG.  As far as I know there are only verisons in Japanese and
Chinese.  Although I hear they are pretty good.

> Also exactly how many episodes have been subtitled, and who is working
> on them?  (sorry if this has been asked as well)

  Only up to 42 has been subbed.  All the LoGH come from Sue Shambough in
Maryland.  She's working on several projects (and most have some sort of
'real job' as well).  She does an EXCELLENT job.  Bruce Carlson is the
main person subbing the series; however, others are starting to as well.