Re: Close Encounters of the von Reuental Kind

Sentiono Leowinata (c5ip@unb.ca)
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 10:25:20 -0400 (AST)

On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, C Sue Shambaugh wrote:

> > Scott Swoboda wrote:
> > ...it was
> > over five minutes before I realized he had one greenish-brown eye and
> > one greenish-blue eye JUST LIKE OSCAR von REUENTAL!!  Who else has had a
> > close encounter of the von Reuental kind?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Scott Swoboda
>
> Yeah, one of my friends in high school had bi-color eyes;
> one blue, one green!  She was unremarkable otherwise,
> however.  :>  -  Sue

Just wondering. Genetically speaking, is it possible? For blue and green
eyes, I can see it's possible because blue and green color is very close
together and both are recessive gene type. However, brown and blue ...
hmmm. Or the story goes similar to Reuntal? :)
Can anyone comment on this?
Sent.

Sentiono Leowinata, c5ip@unb.ca, Fredericton-NB-Canada, 506-454-0876
"You can if you think and you believe you can"