Re: The Books

Hank Wong (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 15:00:10 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Vanpus E'ynoss wrote:

> I just watched the eps 1-22 and I can't stop think about it. This is the
> best sci-fi anime I seen in a long time! I heard there was suppose to be an
> english verison of the books coming out. I was wondering what is the
> progress and what company.
>
> Thanks for any help!

Hmm...don't know anything about an official english version coming out,
but you can see a fan translation of the first and parts of the second and
fourth books at

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~mac/translate.html

It's very well done.

As for getting LoGH fansubs, there are a bunch of links on the AniPike
(www.anipike.com, under Fansubs) to people or groups who distribute or
trade tapes. That might be a good place to start. Also, you can find a
similar list at http://www.fansubs.net/fansubslinks.html

Hope this helps,
-Hank

 -----
Hank Wong             		hankwong@soda.csua.berkeley.edu
LoGH List Admiral		http://www.hooked.net/~renegade
"I would not commit such tasteless mockery" -Paul von Oberstein
List archive: http://looney.physics.sunysb.edu/~daffy/loghlist
IRC Nick: GaleWolf