Re: the novels (you can buy all the novels here) -Reply

Ken Law (kenlaw@ucla.edu)
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:13:29 -0800

You can either search by the author or by the name of the
novel using the search engine provided by the site. Here is
the information:

=BB=C8=AAe=AD^=B6=AF=B6=C7=BB=A1, =A7@=AA=CC: =A5=D0=A4=A4=AA=DA=BE=F0=20

On the other hand, you can go to the recommendation section
of the site. Actually LoGH is one of their recommendations.

Hope this help.

Ken