Re: the novels (you can buy all the novels here) -Reply

Chi Ming Hung (cmhung@insti.physics.sunysb.edu)
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 17:51:21 -0500

Try the URL:

	http://www.chinesebooks.net/bookcard.asp?ID=A002:000-0112052

It's all in Chinese of course, but here's some info:

Legend of Galactic Heroes (20 volumes)

Author: Tanaka Yoshiki
Translator: Choi Mei Guen
Published by: Tsim Duen
Date Published: 1991/1/1
ISBN 957-9581-55-X
Suggested Retail Price: HK $800
Their Price: HK $720 (US $94.12)
Processing Time: 2 weeks

There's a catch though.  They're located in Hong Kong, and they charge
a flat shipping rate for *each* book you ordered.  e.g. if you order
from the U.S. and choose the cheapest shipping option (surface mail),
it'll cost HK $500 (about US $60) for shipping alone, not exactly
economical I suppose...

Ming.