Re: RoV and costumes...

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org)
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 16:43:21 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, Hank Wong wrote:

> On the topic of costumes, I've seen a few imperial uniforms at various
> cons (AX '97 and AWA '96 come to mind) but I've never seen anybody in a
> FPA costume. It would seem to me that the FPA costume would be the easier
> one to do. Anybody even seen any FPA costumers?

 Ah, somebody did an imperial costume at AX last year?  Besides me?  Figures,
the year I don't go...

I dunno who the ones at AWA96 could have been.  Has Sue ever been to AWA?

And yes, there have been FPA costumes (well 1).  Scott Swoboda (incidentally,
the guy who cast the shoulder mantle and imperial eagles for my costume) did
an FPA costume at A-Kon some years ago.

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun    |       Walter Amos
  der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II   |      amos@sedl.org