RE: RoV and costumes...

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org)
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 16:46:34 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, Califf, Jennifer wrote:

> I do recall at A-kon 5 (was it 5?) Scott Swoboda did a FPA costume.  As
> I recall, he and Walter did a combined skit as FPA and Empire.  They won
> an award, but I don't remember what for.  I remember because I wanted to
> take their picture but I forgot my camera that year.  ;_;  Never again.

Actually I forget myself - it might have been Monkey Punch's judge's award.
I have 1 actual trophy from an A-Kon cosplay at home but I will have to check
if that was from this one or the time in 91 when I did Gargoyle from Nadia
(that one won 1st place ^_^).

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun    |       Walter Amos
  der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II   |      amos@sedl.org