RoV and Kenshin - off topic, but what the hey

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:03:11 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, Sentiono Leowinata wrote:

> Have you seen Ruroinin Kenshin? I think it is a good one (up to
> episodes 66, the rests are not so interesting).
> BTW, does anyone know how many episodes available for RoV and
> Ruroinin Kenshin? (especially the subtitled one).

I have, yes, and I kind of enjoy it (though I wouldn't rank it up there with
LoGH as an all time fave).  I have only seen up to ep. 24, I think, and a few
miscellaneous episodes thereafter (since that was as far as I got before I
moved out of Austin and don't have a regular supplier for it.)  I have no idea
how many Kenshin eps are available in total.

As to RoV, though, the *entire series*, all 40 episodes, have been subbed!
Thanks Bruce and Ginrei!!!
"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun    |       Walter Amos
  der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II   |      amos@sedl.org