Re: costumes

Sentiono Leowinata (c5ip@unb.ca)
Thu, 16 Apr 98 02:14:14 -0400

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:25:30 -0500 (CDT), Walter Amos wrote:

>Shoot them.  I find RoV and other older series so much more interesting and
>engaging than 99% of the crap being produced in anime right now.  The same
>goes for LoGH, another show most fen "bag" on.

Have you seen Ruroinin Kenshin? I think it is a good one (up to
episodes 66, the rests are not so interesting).
BTW, does anyone know how many episodes available for RoV and
Ruroinin Kenshin? (especially the subtitled one).
Sent.
Sentiono Leowinata, c5ip@unb.ca, Fredericton-NB-Canada, 506-454-0876
"You can if you think and you believe you can"