Non-member submissions (was: Re: RoV and costumes)

Hank Wong (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 11:49:51 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, changed the mungedomain setting for the lists, so posts from people
whose email address are shown as, for example, galewolf@beiowulf.mil.ge
should be treated the same as galewolf@mil.ge

This should fix some of the "non-member submission" issues, while
maintaining protection against spam.

-Hank

-----------
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 15:04:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Z107M <lwtom@sdcc17.ucsd.edu>
To: "'logh@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU'" <logh>
Subject: RE: RoV and costumes...

> I do recall at A-kon 5 (was it 5?) Scott Swoboda did a FPA costume.  As
> I recall, he and Walter did a combined skit as FPA and Empire.  They won
> an award, but I don't remember what for.  I remember because I wanted to
> take their picture but I forgot my camera that year.  ;_;  Never again.

Gee, all these interesting costumes have me really intigued, would anyone
have any pics, or know of any pics of these costumes on the web?

And as a sorta side question, when I first saw the first season of logh
several several years ago, I couldn't help but ask "Ne, ne, why doesn't
kircheis get a cape?"

and in second season I was thinking, could it be, those soldiers who left
to make a living in phezzan land... did they sell their cuff links to buy
the land?  You have to wonder about the cost of those impreial
uniforms....

Z107M