Re: costumes

Monica/Akira-chan (monica@pipeline.com)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 12:07:05 -0400

At 02:14 AM 4/16/98 -0400, you wrote:
>On Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:25:30 -0500 (CDT), Walter Amos wrote:
>
>>Shoot them.  I find RoV and other older series so much more interesting and
>>engaging than 99% of the crap being produced in anime right now.  The same
>>goes for LoGH, another show most fen "bag" on.
>
>Have you seen Ruroinin Kenshin? I think it is a good one (up to
>episodes 66, the rests are not so interesting).

Ah... yes, Rurouken ^_^ Yes, it's good at times (mostly when they follow
the manga, tho... when they don't and add fillers, *Sigh*) I really wish
they were doing the Tomoe flashbacks/Enishi arc, although the wannabe
Messiah storyline they're following in the anime is kinda interesting. ^_^;;

>BTW, does anyone know how many episodes available for RoV and
>Ruroinin Kenshin? (especially the subtitled one).

Rose of Versailles ends at 40? I believe, and have been subbed up to 32 (or
at least, that's what I have up to. ^_^;;)
Rurouni Kenshin is subbed up to 72 by Shinsengumi/Hecto.

Monica
-----
Monica/Akira-chan/Heero/Hayama/Naga/Kircheis no Miko- Proud TABBE! Member
monica@pipeline.com - http://www.pipeline.com/~monica/
Loves- CLAMP, LoGH, MB, RKen, Gundam, EVA, DearBoys, RoV, Subby, K-sama
"Tell Annerose-sama that Sieg kept his promise..." - Kircheis-sama
"Watashi no Andre?" Oscar Francois de Jarjeyes